A skilled worker visa is a replacement visa for a tier 2 (General) visa. By getting this visa, you can work in England for any modified job or post. Qualified people are welcomed here for jobs to fill the gap in local market labor. Individuals from all around the world can apply for a skilled worker visa. This article will provide a complete guideline about skilled worker visas in the UK. You can get a skilled worker visa easily when your qualification meets the criteria of this visa.
Along with qualifications, you must fulfill the following necessities too
- You must have experience in a relevant field
- Your qualifications are equal to the UK standard studies
- You have a job offer from a valid company
- Must have sponsorship letter approved from Home Office
- Your job is listed in the job occupation shortlist
Documents you need to apply for a skilled worker visa
Here is the documents list you need to apply for a skilled worker visa
- A valid passport and identity showing documents
- Reference the Sponsorship code of the applicant
- Job occupation’s code
- Name of sponsorship person
- Annual salary documents
Benefits for a skilled worker visa holder
You can enjoy tremendous benefits when you get a worker visa in the UK.
- You can bring your dependents with you into the UK
- You can easily travel inside and outside the country
- Your spouse can also work in the UK
- You can get a minimum salary threshold of £22500 – £30000
- You can also work part-time in any other company if you need
- If you are from a healthcare department, you can get fast visa-tracking
Q: What is a skilled worker visa?
A: A skilled worker visa allows foreign workers to come to the UK to take up a job in an occupation that requires a high level of skill and qualifications.
Q: Who is eligible for a skilled worker visa?
A: To be eligible for a skilled worker visa, you must have a valid job offer from a UK employer, have the qualifications and skills necessary for the role, and meet the required language level.
Q: What documents are required to apply for a skilled worker visa?
A: You must provide a valid passport or travel document, proof of financial resources, employment and qualifications, and evidence of English language proficiency.
Q: How long is a skilled worker visa valid?
A: The length of validity depends on the duration of your employment in the UK, but it is generally valid for up to five years.
Q: How much does a skilled worker visa cost?
A: The cost of the skilled worker visas varies depending on the type of application you make, but it usually starts from £610 per person.
Q: Is it possible to extend my skilled worker visa?
A: Yes, you may be able to extend your visa for up to five more years if your employment in the UK is ongoing.
In this article, we discussed a comprehensive guideline for skilled worker visas. How you can get it, how much it costs, the benefits of holding skilled worker visas, and the requirements for applying for the skill worker visas. If you have a genuine sponsorship letter from a UK-licensed company and score 70 points from the introduced point table based on your job nature and salary threshold, you can easily obtain skilled worker visa.