At KQ Solicitors, our legal experts can help you with all types of immigration applications and appeals at a price you can afford. This includes all aspects of immigration, nationality and asylum law, and any related appeal or judicial review work. We deal with human rights law on a regular basis as human rights issues are strongly prevalent in many immigration cases. In fact, immigration law as a whole is at the forefront of human rights development and case law, as new cases considered by courts and tribunals change the interpretation of human rights legislation that may benefit others with similar cases. Our services are tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients, from one-off telephone advice through to a full consultation with practical assistance, support and representation.
For the corporate client, the Immigration team can offer an extensive range of services for entrepreneurs, investors, employers and education providers wanting to bring employees or students into the UK, or enter the UK themselves for business purposes.
Our highly qualified immigration solicitors and lawyers have extensive knowledge of all key immigration, nationality and asylum legislation together with up-to-date rules, regulations and UKVI procedures, meaning they are able to give the best and most up-to date immigration advice.
Applications to the Home Office can be complex and seeking the assistance of an immigration expert is highly recommended. Here at KQ Solicitors we can offer:
- Direct access to an immigration lawyer
- Immigration advice, assistance and representation on all applications & appeals
- Advice via telephone, Skype or in person
- Detainee, home & workplace visits
- Same day fast-track service for several types of immigration application
- Full discretion & client confidentiality
- Expert legal advice at a price you can afford
- Solutions to any immigration, nationality & asylum issues.
Please contact us on 01582966180 for further information or book your free consultation.